Monday, October 15, 2007


OK, so right now it looks like a bit of a mess, but I am not too familiar with how to fade things in a bit. I added an image of La Rua, which is Charlotte's "Latino Rock group" and I added the image of a stereotypical city skyline made of La Rua's CD cover title. I did this to express how on the surface Charlotte is aiming to be the typical city, nothing different, and it is only within the image of the stereotypical city that we find the true depth of what it means to be in Charlotte. So... yeah, that's it for now.

2 comments:

Jose said...

We probably need to be a bit careful about the La Rua images--the photos are probably copyrighted and fairly recognizable to folks around town. I like the direction and the intent but I am worried about "fair use" issues.

Steph.Orlich said...

hmmm, point taken! i had not even thought about it!